Legislation and Jurisdiction
- Legal Aid Act 1971
- Legal Aid (Amendment) Act 2017
- P.U.(A) 369/2017 Legal Aid Regulation 2017
- P.U.(A) 370/2017 Legal Aid (Criteria and Means Test) 2017
- P.U.(A) 371/2017 Legal Aid (Fees and Contributions) 2017
- Legal Aid (Mediation) Regulations 2006
- Civil Jurisdiction (Third Schedule) | Legai Aid (Amendment fo Third Schedule) Order 2011
- Syariah Jurisdiction (Third Schedule) | Legal Aid (Amendment of Third Schedule) Order 2011
Criminal Jurisdiction (Second Schedule)
- All criminal proceedings in which the accused not being represented by counsel pleads guilty to the charge or charges and wishes to make a plea in mitigation in respect thereof.
- Criminal proceedings under the Child Act 2001 [Act 611].
- Criminal proceedings under the Minor Offences Act 1955 [Act 336].